NEWS AND EVENTS
The country’s mandatory SIM registration begins today! Check out the links and QR codes below to help you proceed.
Individuals and other interested parties requiring SSS Clearance may apply through the posted procedure.
- PUBLIC POSTING OF THE COLLECTIVE CERTIFICATE OF LAND OWNERSHIP AWARD BY DAR ILOCOS NORTE THROUGH THE “SPLIT” PROJECT
THE FDP PORTAL IS DEDICATED TO HELPING OUR PROVINCES, CITIES, AND MUNICIPALITIES SHARE THEIR FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS ONLINE WITH THEIR CONSTITUENTS.
The FDP Portal enables the public to view, download, and print LGU financial documents to allow their constituents to understand how their local goverments budget and spend for public services. The FDP Portal supports the implementation of DILG Memorandum Circular No. 2010-83 (as amended) and was developed in partnership with the development partners of the Philippine Development Forum, Working Group on Decentralization and Local Government.
SOLSONA shall be one of the leading AGRI-TOURISM destinations in the Province of Ilocos Norte, with competent, committed, transparent, decent and honest leadership, and God-loving, vigilant, self-reliant and empowered citizenry, living in a clean, safe, attractive, healthy, climate and disaster resilient, secure, and corrupt-free community.
• To further develop the agriculture sector not only to fulfill its functional role as an agricultural community in the province but also to sustain productivity for the local populace.
• To develop existing and potential tourist destinations in anticipation to the opening of the Solsona-Apayao National Road.
• To develop tourism-support policies, programs and infrastructures for the LGU as an entry point to the Solsona-Apayao tourist destination.
• To strengthen the cooperation and unity between the Executive and Legislative Bodies of the LGU for the attainment of a committed, transparent, decent and honest leadership.
• To enhance the productivity and performance of the LGU functionaries by putting in place effective human resource development programs and policies.
• To promote people’s participation in community building.
• To improve the education sector as an avenue for the human resource to become self-reliant and responsible citizens.
• To improve the over-all resiliency of the community toward any adverse effect of climate change and disaster.
• To promote and improve the health and sanitary condition of the entire citizenry.
• To improve the settlements and housing status of those in need.
• To further improve the transportation sector for safer and better mobility.
• To develop the urban built-up area into an attractive tourist destination.
• To enact policies and regulations to efficiently and effectively implement the over-all land uses of the municipality.